Terms of service
By accessing the website at cleac.fi and other Cleac online properties (including other websites, such as lesono.com), or by using Cleac services or products, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this sites and using the products and services. The materials contained in this website, in other online in properties, in products and in services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any terms, conditions and policies stated inside product or service, specifically pertaining to any product or service, stated during purchase or included appendices to agreements, purchase, invoices or user guides override these terms of service, where the terms overlap or are in conflict.
2. Use License for websites
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cleac websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cleac Oy’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cleac Oy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use License for products and services
Upon signing of a customer agreement or other verification of purchase, you are granted a temporary, worldwide license to access and use the purchased products and/or services. This is a grant of license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy any materials, content or design;
- user the product or service for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), unless specifically allowed in a separate agreement (such as purchase agreement);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software;
- remove or obstruct any copyright or other proprietary notions from the product or service; or
- transfer the product or service, content, license or user credentials to another person or “mirror” the product or service on any other server.
In addition (and even more importantly), you may not:
- attempt to circumvent any security measures in order to gain access to other users’ information, profiles, accounts or uploaded material;
- use any form of automated information gathering tools, such as website scrapers, scripts or bots;
- attempt to circumvent, override, modify or disrupt any security measure or operational part of the product or service in order to hinder, disrupt, limit or prohibit the products’ or services’ operation;
- attempt any cyber attack on the products or services, such as (but not limited to) hacking, denial-of-service attacks or malware distribution;
- use the products or services for any illegal or immoral acts;
- use the products or services to infringe on copyrights, distribute illegal or immaterial products, content or information, including (but not limited to) pornography, racist or discriminatory content, anything related to terrorism;
- use the products or services to facilitate any illegal or immoral acts;
- use the products for political or activist actions, harassment, bullying, discrimination or planning of criminal acts; or
- be an asshole in general.
4. User-generated Content
Cleac websites, other online properties, products and services may be used to store and disseminate user-generated content. Cleac does not review user-generated content and makes no representation r warranty of any kind as to the decency, appropriateness or legality of any and all material generated by the users. Cleac maintains no responsibility to review or moderate user-generated content. In the case of any complaints against user-generated content, Cleac may, under it’s sole discretion, remove, censor, limit access to and/or report to authorities any content generated by the users.
5. Use by Minors
Use of Cleac websites, other online properties, products and services is prohibited for children and minors without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cleac, its employees, directors, agents, owners, officers and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of Cleac websites, other online properties, products and services, including (but not limited to) any breach by you of these Terms of Service.
The materials on Cleac websites and other online properties, as well as all Cleac services and products, are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Cleac Oy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Cleac Oy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its websites, its products and services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cleac, its employees, officers, directors, owners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cleac websites, other Cleac online properties, products or services, even if Cleac Oy or a Cleac Oy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Severability and Non-Waiver
If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Cleac to insist upon or enforce performance of any of the provisions of these Terms of Service, or to exercise any rights or remedies under these Terms of Service, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of Cleac’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision, rights or remedies in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.
10. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Cleac websites, on other online properties, in products or in services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cleac Oy does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites, online properties, products or services are accurate, complete or current. Cleac Oy may make changes to the materials contained on its websites, other online properties, products and services at any time without notice. However Cleac Oy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Cleac Oy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its websites, other online properties, products and services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cleac Oy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Cleac Oy may revise these terms of service for its websites, other online properties, products and services at any time without notice. By using this website, other Cleac online properties, products or services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Any agreement with Cleac, including these Terms of Service and any granted licenses, are not transferable. Any assignment, transfer or sale said agreements, without prior written consent shall not be binding upon the parties.
15. No Agency or Joint Venture
Nothing contained herein shall be construed to create the relationship of employer and employee or to create a partnership or joint venture between Cleac and any of its websites’, other online properties’, products’ or services’ users.
16. Force Majeure
Cleac will not be liable for any delay in service of its websites, other online properties, products or services resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control or caused by acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, priorities, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, governmental rules or regulations, war, riot, indigestion, delays in transportation or shortages.
Cleac reserves the right notwithstanding any of these Terms of Service or other agreements, without notice and in in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s use of any Cleac websites, online properties, products or services and to block or prevent future access.
All provisions of these Terms of Service and any other agreements, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranties and disclaimers, indemnity and limitation of liability.
20. Contact Information
Any and all questions or comments about Cleac’s websites, other online properties, products, services, agreements, terms, policies, licences and the weather may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice day 🙂